Beatdapp is a venture-backed startup delivering the most advanced music streaming fraud and audit technology in the world. Our industry-leading software helps music labels and artists fight the over $2 billion royalties stolen from them each year. Plus, who doesn't love working with the world’s best streaming services, music labels, and artists all day!
We’re growing 3x in size this year and plan to continue hiring the best candidates across Canada. After resume submission for this role, a select few will be asked to fill out a short 2 minute questionnaire.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with ReactJS and redux state management.
- Proficient understanding of server-side languages including Node.js, Java, Python, Ruby.
- Deep understanding of database design and management. Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases is required.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and developing scalable APIs.
- Web server and DNS configuration using technologies such as TLS, HTTP proxy, etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience in web security and login flow protocols (OAuth2, HTTP Security Headers, standard web attack vectors, etc.)
- Adherence to standards laid out by OWASP.
- Familiarity with development/containerization tools such as Git (gitflow workflow), Docker, etc.
- Hands-on experience with cloud platform resource management e.g. (GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Providing guidance and leadership to junior team members to foster their professional development.
Nice to haves
- Experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform, Cloudformation, Cloudbuild or similar.
- Understanding of software deployment processes and how to ensure they are seamless and efficient.
- Project management skills - setting realistic timelines and writing clear, concise tasks for team members.