Beatdapp is a venture-backed startup delivering the most advanced music streaming fraud and audit technology in the world. Our industry-leading software helps music labels and artists fight the over $2 billion royalties stolen from them each year. Plus, who doesn't love working with the world’s best streaming services, music labels, and artists all day!
We’re growing 3x in size this year and plan to continue hiring the best candidates across Canada. After resume submission for this role, a select few will be asked to fill out a short 2 minute questionnaire.
Full Stack Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ReactJS and redux state management.
- Proficient understanding of server-side languages including Node.js, Java, Python, Ruby.
- Detail-oriented in converting designer wireframes into functional web pages.
- Understanding of database design and management. Experience with either SQL and NoSQL databases is required.
- Experience in working with and developing APIs.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web security (standard web attack vectors, TLS, etc.)
- Familiarity with development tools such as Git (gitflow workflow), ChatGPT, etc.
Nice to haves
- Web server and DNS configuration using technologies such as TLS, HTTP proxy, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform, Cloudformation, Cloudbuild or similar.
- Understanding of software deployment processes and how to ensure they are seamless and efficient.
- Project management skills - setting realistic timelines and writing clear, concise tasks for team members.
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker.
- Hands-on experience with cloud platform resource management e.g. (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)